Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Alphabet Soup!

Last night Scarlett's* pre-school had their annual Spring Program. This year the theme was a bit more pleasing: Alphabet Soup! Much more so than last years.

We really thought that Scarlett might enjoy being in her first program. After all, she loves to ham it up around people by singing for them (usually "Follow the Prophet") or showing them her dance moves. This crowd might have been a bit intimidating for her because she looked like she was going to break out into tears from the moment her class got on stage.

Sweet thing. She was still the cutest one up there.






(*) In case you were wondering: yes, this also used to be Deacon's pre-school. He is now enrolled in a new pre-school where he is able to get speech therapy three times a week! He loves it!!...)

6 comments:

Alisha said...

She is just so perfectly beautiful! The last picture she looks like she's having fun! Aren't those programs so fun!

Kate said...

Oh, how I adore Scarlett. She is such a cutie pie!

P.S. Bel-ly pics! Bel-ly pics!

Shana said...

She is stunning. Thanks for posting new photos! I miss you all so I need to see photos frequently. Love you, Shana

Brimley Girl said...

She looks so grown up. Maybe it's about time you had another cute baby. Oh yea, you're going to! I can't wait to see them all in June. Love you all!! Mom

Anonymous said...

What a fun post Linds! I'm so excited for you to have your little one!
Lis

Brimley Girl said...

Lindsey...we need a pregnant picture before you have your beautiful baby. You should put one up as soon as possible in case you deliver before the 18th. Love you!