Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lucia Theresa Voltolini
June 18, 2010
8:44 a.m.
8 lbs 3 oz. 20 in.



Our little Lucia is here and we are so happy. She is such a sweetheart, a complete joy and brings so much happiness to our home. She is adored by us all, especially her older brother and sister! She is changing so much every day but we all think she is a good mix of Deacon and Scarlett. It will be so fun to see her change and become her own little person.

We love you "Tiny Baby Lulu" and are so happy and relieved that you are here!

9 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

YAY! Congrats! What a pretty little girl and I LOVE the name!

How are YOU Feeling?! I hope good and well rested! HA! :)

Karen said...

She is absolutely adorable. A real beauty! Congratulations!!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Oh my word oh my word! She is soooooo precious! Congratulations!

Alisha said...

She's just breathtaking!! I want to hold her sooo bad, I just can't wait!! I bet your mom and dad are totally in love with her too!

Congrats again, you are amazing and you two make such beautiful children!!

Amy said...

She is a doll. Congratulations.

Paige said...

She is so beautiful Linds! Congratulations! I was so tempted to just come down to Florida while I was waiting for my connection flight in Atlanta today. Love you guys! I can't wait to meet Lucia!

Shana said...

Umm, I need some new photos, please, of that beautiful baby. I'm sure she's changing and I need to see her! Love you guys, Shana

Alisha said...

Congratulations!

We can do hard things! said...

I mean, seriously...could she be anymore beautiful! Wow...you are so lucky to have such beautiful babies. I bet Scarlett just adores her. Is her hair lighter? Can't tell under that hat! Anyway..congrats!