Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ten To Go

Ten more weeks and we get to meet this darling little girl!

(A facial picture. She weighs almost 3 lbs.)


I recently had my appointment with my doctor and we were able to schedule my c-section!

The big day will be June 18th! Time sure is flying by and I feel so unprepared.

So unorganized and still no name picked out.

10 comments:

Kate said...

Holy cow! What a cool picture. I've never seen a facial shot like that!

I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see your little cutie! Take care of yourself these last few weeks.

Petersons said...

We can't wait to see her either! Glad she is coming before the dog days of summer hit!
Are you like me and have all your babies C-Section?

Alisha said...

What an amazing picture! She will love to see that one day!! So exciting, I'll keep my fingers crossed that Em won't still be in the hospital that day, so that I can focus on you!! Good luck getting over the last big hump of pregnancy, this time is the worst!

Renee Wilde said...

She almost looks like an adult and way beautiful. Hey - regarding the name - I am working in genelogy records and I could come up with a couple dozen.

Renee Wilde said...

Actually Connor didn't write that comment - it was me, Grandma. I can never get it to work for me.

l.g. mcfifi said...

great photo

Brimley Girl said...

Another beautiful Voltolini baby. She is as sweet and precious as Deacon and Scarlett. I'll keep thinking of names too. I can't wait until the big day...and I will be there!! Woo hoo!!

Shana said...

Oh man, I can't believe you are down to the last ten weeks. Scarlett can already say "Shana" really well... just something to think about. She's a beautiful baby girl.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

SO JEALOUS! I love a new baby! The anticipation, the smell, ah...the snuggling!

I hope you are feeling good! Hang in there!

Loves!

jayne wells said...

I can't believe I'm just getting here to comment and it is now only 9 weeks! I'm so happy for you guys!

I think you should go with the color theme we have going with Hazel and Scarlett (can Penny be a color--copperish maybe?) such as Pearl, Lavender, Violet, Rosie, Ruby or my personal favorite: Brown.