Thursday, November 1, 2012

This Is Halloween!

Ahh.....Halloween.  

Here are just a few pictures of the kids from last night.  

 Star Wars Storm Trooper, Alice in Wonderland and Little Bo Peep.

 Yes, the costume is a teense bit big.  He loved it.  He was so excited.

 This little gal, for some reason, was terrified of her costume.  Just a little blue dress!?  She didn't chill out until I gave her some Skittles and then she was ok.

Pretty girl! 

Here is Scarlett, all ready to trick-or-treat!  Looking beautiful in her "Little Go-Peep" costume. 

Priceless.

AND THEN....."THE AFTER": 

 It was so cold outside.  About 35 degrees, and then I don't know how cold with the wind-chill.  And it was raining.
  
Deacon and Lucia were fine, and Scarlett was miserable.  I think we got in a solid 10-12 minutes of walking around and called it good! As soon as I snapped this second picture she was upstairs, out of her costume and in jammies in a second.


Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!  

1 comment:

Shana said...

The before and after shots are fantastic. Poor, wet Scarlett! And everything is better with some Skittles, right? They all look absolutely darling. Deacon seems so very pleased about his costume. It was much hotter than usual here so we had tons of trick-or-treaters. I had to go to the store to buy more candy! Thanks for posting the darling photos.