Friday, October 26, 2012

Scarlett Goes To Cheer Camp

Scarlett went to her first ever Cheer Camp at Dublin-Scioto High School!  She was so excited, which isn't suprising given her love of cheerleaders.  Such a doll!  She was the very youngest one there and had a great time!






3 comments:

Shana said...

Scarlett looks adorable! I love her white ribbon. And what the heck is the name of that school? And Lucia's face/pointing in the video is awesome. Scarlett laughing and repeating what you are saying is super cute, too. Love you guys, thanks for the posts! Shana

Lindsey said...

High Schools in Columbus name their schools differently. They start with the school district (Dublin) then the school name which is Scioto because of the Scioto River that is here. Scioto is pronounced Sci-(like science) Oh-Toe.

Shana said...

Okay now I get it! I wondered with all the green if it was an Irish area originally? And I said ski-oh-toe when I read it. And I love the fall photos. I bet your kids loved the leaves! Have they ever seen snow? Can't wait for more photos :).