Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lucia Tattles.

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't have one or 5 conversations like this one with Lucia. 

She kind of likes to be a tattle-tale.  Usually the only words that I can catch her saying are:

"Deedon" - Deacon
"Darlatt" - Scarlett
"bonk head"
"crying"
"hit"


But how can I not just listen intently to every thing she says?  Look at that face!

4 comments:

Shana said...

What is that thing over there in the corner! It seems pretty darn serious. Hahahahaha. So cute.

Lindsey said...

What thing in the corner? Hahaha....there is a closet behind her with toys and dress ups, then the pink and purple thing is a play kitchen....and then my computer printer.

Shana said...

It just sounds like she keeps talking about a "thing" when she looks back there and points. Whatever the infraction was, I'm guessing it had something to do with that thing back there. Did you ever figure out what had happened? Cute little thing (Lucia too ;)).

Kate said...

Oh my gosh. She is the sweetest ever! But my favorite part is, "Should we go have a snack?" And then she's like, "OK!" Hilarious!