Saturday, September 3, 2011

Game Day Kids

It's so crazy to me that football season is here again! Wow! Game Day already!

Deacon is pretty excited about the first game today and maybe seeing his Dad on TV.

And who says boys can't wear leg warmers? I say he CAN! These ones are awesome!
Scarlett was just excited to get dressed up.

Little Lu is getting over a nasty cold and her first big forehead bump, darnit!
Sweet, sweet G.R.I.T.S. SISTERS

Good Luck Gators!

2 comments:

jayne wells said...

Linds! They are so CUTE and so BIG!!! I can't believe how grown up they are. I miss you and miss them! I have got to get out there to see you!

Shana said...

So cute. I love the leggings and Scarlett's pose and I love little Lucia's face (that looks tons like Russ but beautiful) and curly hair. Go Gators! Shana