Oh Scarlett!!
What have you done!?!?
This is what happens when you are fixing dinner, and your 3 year old leaves your sight to run to the bathroom. Oh, I did check on her. Made sure she was alright...didn't need any help...and then she asks me to shut the door like Deacon does.
She wanted to "cut it to make it long like a princess". She cut the back obviously, and at an angle where she got the scissors very close to her head and left about 1/4" of hair. Luckily that was able to be covered. She also chopped off her little pig-tails.
It was 6:30 when this happened and I loaded everyone in the car and ran to my salon before they closed and this is the final repair.
8 comments:
Oh my. That profile photo of her is just the best. Look at the little smile she has on her face.
She is so beautiful that no haircut could look bad on her. I really love the new look!
Thanks for the photos. I refuse to have facebook so I really need photos on your blog to make me happy :).
Love you guys tons, Shana
Ahh! She's so dang cute! I love short hair on little girls. She's got such a cute face that it doesn't even matter what her hair looks like--but i honestly love the cut. It's darling.
I actually think it looks very cute and makes her look very grown up *sniff, sniff
But darn it all, I do think that that is something that every little girl tries at one time or another :S Being a teacher of 5 year old girls, I see it ALL the time!
Oh no! That little stinker! She is still beautiful, though, and her short hair is cute! Pixie cuts are very in this summer. She's just fashionable beyond her years!
I love it!!!! She looks adorable Linds. What a doll. Thats funny that she wanted to "cut it to make it long like a princess"!
I too appreciated the email as I don't look at facebook.
Love you Lis
Way to be on it and take a picture, I think most kids do this, she looks cute
I'm just waiting for Claire to do this. She'll be the one of my kids to attempt it! I'm w/ Katie, she looks darling, makes her gorgeous eyes stand out even more!
ahh man! I swear every kid has to do that at least once, some twice. I am waiting for the day!!
Post a Comment