Scarlett's very first dance recital was last night. She was such a doll. And so excited! We both were actually...I didn't think it'd be so fun to get her all dressed up and do her hair and her make up done! We loved it!
Just she and I went last night. Tomorrow night is another performance and our whole family will attend that one. We will be sure to get a video....
After her dance, she kept saying: "Mom! I was on the stage!!", "Did you see me on the stage?!", "I love it on the stage!", "When do I go on the stage again??!"
I was sure proud!!
5 comments:
How fun!! I can't wait for Brooklyn to start taking dance classes. One more year!!
Uhmmm..... really I have no words!! She is just beautiful and can't wait to see her dance! Wait to go Scarlett!
Scarlett looks beautiful! Hazel just had her first recital too!
How fun!
Oh little girls in dance clothes are just so cute. Scarlett is especially darling! Glad you had so much fun.
i just looked at scarlett again, in her dance outfit. She is one gorgeous little girl. Tell her I wish I could see her on the stage. Lindsey and Brian, you are such good parents. Love to all,
Grandma Dawn
Post a Comment