In my husband's business, you say hello and goodbye to coaches and their families all the time. Some you become close with, some you just see at the football games. Some you become really good friends with. The Azzanni family are just that. We first met the Zach and Julia when we were all at Bowling Green 10 years ago! Brian was in his first year as a VC, and Zach was a Graduate Assistant, and was engaged to a cute teacher named Julia. We were friends and kept in touch over the years with birth of children, etc. Then in a strange turn Urban hired Zach again last year as a receivers coach here at Florida! Yay! Julia and I have been really great friends and her darling girls; Ava and Lyla are such sweet friends with Deacon and Scarlett.
Since Urban's retirement Zach had been looking for a job and was hired as an Offensive Coordinator at Western Kentucky. (Go Hilltoppers!) Unfortunately, I am extremely sad to see them go. It is so important to me to have a friend that can talk football and then can turn around and not talk about football at ALL! I love it!
I will really miss this great family. But I think that this will be a good move for them in their career and now I just have another team to cheer for. You should too. :) Here are some cute pics of the kids, at their last play-date.
GOOD LUCK AZZANNI'S!
2 comments:
Don't move away Julia...I know Lindsey will miss you so much.
I'm sorry Lindsey! When my friend Lori moved it was so sad. Glad I got to see the darling photos though :). Love you guys, Shana
Post a Comment