Little Lucia is growing up so fast! She will have her first birthday in just a few short weeks! Not only that but she is so beautiful and it astonishes us how much she looks like Brian's mom, Theresa and his sister Christy. I think that we were definitely prompted to name Lucia after her grandma!
You be the judge:
LUCIA THERESA
AUNT CHRISTY


GRANDMA THERESA

4 comments:
I love all of these cute baby pictures. Lucia will be so pleased to know she was named after her grandma. I agree with Christy that Lucia is the "best baby ever".
Oh how cute! I miss her! I had so much fun spending a whole day with Lucia all by myself. She is beautiful. I cannot believe she is almost one already. Cute photos!
Great photos. Whatever gene combo you guys have going is working out because you have three darling kids!
What can be said about three such beautiful children? Just wish I could see them in person. But, I have prints of some of them. The beach photos are absolute classics. Do you ever print any of them? If so, let me know. I am so glad you had a wonderful visit. We love ourVoltolini family. Always will. Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment