Well, my first born son turned 5 years old on Friday. I can't believe he's 5 already! It's so crazy! This was an especially fun birthday because he was so excited for his birthday to get here. He would count down the days until his big day and finally on the morning of his birthday, I went in to wake him up and said "Good morning Birthday boy! You're 5!"
And he said "Now?!" as if, finally! I'm 5!!!
He's really into dinosaurs these days, so this was a big hit!
Having a boys birthday so close to the Super Bowl is something I'm going to have to take advantage of. Even if the baker thought it strange I wanted to personalize a football for a birthday....
Deacon is such a good boy. He is such a pleaser and wants everyone to be happy. He is protective of his sisters and loves them so much. He is a good student already and is doing so well in his speech therapy! He loves his whole family and always asks about them and knows that they live in Utah, Idaho or Oregon. I am so proud of this little boy!
Happy Birthday Deacon!
3 comments:
He's so cute! I LOVE that last picture!! Happy Birthday Deacon!! Still can't believe you're 5 already :/
I hope he had the happiest birthday! I absolutely love that last picture of him! I also love the bounce house photos! Especially the one where you're skeered!
Did I tell you I got a job at Jetblue where I'll work at home? I haven't even started yet, but when I do, after 90 days I can have flight benefits and maybe we could finally get these kids together!! Love you!
He is getting soo big, I hope he had a fun day it seems like they both do... dont forget his cousins in washington, that when they meet I know they will have fun
Post a Comment