In December, we spent a week in Tampa for the Outback Bowl. It was such a fun trip. I really love Tampa. It's a really fun, pretty city and we always have fun there.
The University always plans fun things for families to do, and having been on several Bowl trips, I have come to know that I really have to have something planned for every single day because you can get really cooped up in hotel rooms. Through the University we were able to get tickets to do some really fun things with the kids.
First Activity:
The Museum is located right by the University of Tampa campus. It is so pretty. Even on a "wintery" December day.
Second Activity:
No. I didn't take too many pics of the Aquarium. I'm not too fond of sea life, like, at all. And the look on Scarlett's face at the tank to pet starfish shows that she might not be either.
Third Activity:
(The fifth asterisk? Seriously?)
Busch Gardens has an area especially for kids called The Sesame Street Safari of Fun, which is where we spent most of our time.
Deacon spent most of his time looking out our hotel window when we were there. He learned the different types of boats and always announced when they were coming in to dock. It was a great view.
Oh, yeah! There WAS a game! UF did play Penn State, and we won, but security wouldn't let me bring in my "bigger" camera. Oh well.
6 comments:
Yay!! You updated your blog. I was so happy to see all the darling photos. That trip looks like it was a ton of fun. Hope you all are feeling better now. Love you guys, Shana
So fun Linds! I'm so glad you got to do that! I love those three kids!
Umm, glad you all have at least one functioning arm and at least one functioning leg or those b*$&ards at Busch Gardens wouldn't let you in.
Hahaha! Shana! I know! I bet there are several pirates out there that are seriously pissed! ;)
The first pic of the kids at seasame is darling! GO UF
Thanks for posting so many cute photos of your cute kids Linds! I was excited to see them! See my comment on Lucia's cute photo too. Looks like they had a great time!
Lisa
Post a Comment