Thursday, November 18, 2010

Um....Brian?

So, I was looking through some old photos that Brian had and came across this picture. I chuckled, and took it to Brian and said:


"Why do you have a picture of Joe Jonas with an iguana on his shoulder?"

I asked him if maybe his last name was really Jonas. I then asked if perhaps he fathered some boys and didn't know it.

And then, with his smoldering Jonas eyes, Brian looked at me as if to say:

"You're an idiot."

6 comments:

Alisha said...

WOW!! That's cRaZy!!!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Hi-Lar-Ious! Seriously! That is awesome! You should totally start calling him Jonas! :)

Lindsey said...

I know, I should call him Jonas! I just think the resemblance is uncanny. The moral of the story is that I think Brian looks REALLY hot and Joe Jonas is not so bad either.

Kate said...

Woah. They ARE pretty close! I guess you've got his Halloween costume for next year squared away then, huh?

Shana said...

The Voltolini Brothers has a nice ring to it. Or Voltolini Three. Could you introduce Brian's son to Paige? The cutest, richest one?

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is hilarious! Cannot believe how different he looked....love the iguana. Bob Marley dayzzzz Brian?! mmmmm. We love you! Christy