Halloween was a while ago and I am just now getting to posting! So sorry y'all!
We had such a great time this year. Deacon and Scarlett were waaaay into it and really excited about their costumes.
Deacon was Buzz Lightyear!
There were so many Buzz's out there, but I have to be biased and say that he was the cutest AND had the bestest costume of all the Buzz's.
Scarlett was a Flapper Girl!
I bought her costume last year. When I saw it hanging on the rack and in a size that was too big, I just had to get it for her to wear this year. She loved it! But if you asked her what she was dressed as, she would say she was a "Flapper Princess". Everything is princess these days...
Sweet Lucia was a yummy little Strawberry!
Poor thing. She hated this costume. It was just too puffy and too...I don't know, puffy. The hat was cute though, so the hat stayed!
9 comments:
Made my night! You always have some awesome costumes. Love those three--Shana
Oh my heavens. SO cute! I agree with you - Deacon has the sweetest Buzz costume ever. I love the wings. I thought about having the twins be Buzz & Woody, but they would have had the lame WalMart versions. :)
And your girls are still the cutest ever. I want to be a flapper princess next year.
Those costumes are darling! I was looking forward to this post from you! And seriously, we would love to come out to Florida one day and play :)
I agree too! Deacon's Buzz costume rocks!
You have beautiful princesses!
Jeeeez those are some cute kids
I love those costumes! Where did you find the flapper and strawberry? And that buzz is WAY better than lots that i saw! They are darling!
Lindsey your kids look so cute! They are beautiful children. I can't believe how chubby Lucia has gotten. What a cute puffy strawberry. Scarlett is a gorgeous flapper and Deacon's costume is super sweet. I loved seeing your post.
I think you need a post about Lucia laughing when Scarlett threw a tantrum!
Miss and love you all!
That was me...Lisa
My oh my what cute children!
Post a Comment