Thursday, October 7, 2010

Octoberthdays!

HOLY OCTOBER!

There are just way too many birthdays in October!
Too bad I love these people so much and it doesn't matter!

(Russ, Mom and Andy, the "Birthday Trey")

9.30.10 - My baby brother Andrew turned 20!

(Cousin BFFs...l to r: Danny, Paige, Andy ca. 1994)


10.6.10 - My bigger baby brother Russ turned 30!

(Linds and Russ, Capistrano Beach House, ca. 1981)

(Russ and my kidlets, ca. today!)

10.4.10 - My mother turned.........!

(Wishing it were her birthday, my sad mom sits at Lisa's birthday party table)


Happy Birthday to you three!
We sure love you and hope you all had splendid days...

(Happy Birthday also to: Grandpa Wilde, Hunter Brock, Jed, Serena Leigh, Grandma Wilde and Alisha Marie!)

7 comments:

Petersons said...

Yes, you must love them...despite the BYU gear :) AND Happy Birthday to me on the 16th! Yay!

Alisha said...

Love October!! And thanks for the birthday shout out to yours truly as well! Love all those baby pictures, and cannot believe that Andy is 20! Insanity!!!

Brimley Girl said...

This is such a great post. I love all these pictures. I am so glad to see Russell with your darling little ones. They look so happy to have Uncle Russ there. Thank you for posting this. I love you too

Paige said...

Cute! I love all of them too. Judo chop!

Shana said...

Great combo of photos. Love all those birthday peeps! Shana

Anonymous said...

Cute cute pictures all!!!! I love the new ones of your three cuties on the side of your post. Scarlett looks so darling in her pink dress! I'm so glad Russell got to come and be with you all!
Love your post, love the birthday folks and you!
Lis

jayne wells said...

Those are all such great pictures with such good memories! I don't think there's a better picture ever than that one of your mom angry and my mom in pure bliss. So great. I love this family!

That Lucia has a ton of Wilde in her doesn't she? Gosh she is a doll!