My baby girl is now 3 months old!
Where has time gone?
I can't even begin to explain to you the sweetness of this baby. She is so happy. She smiles all the time and never cries, unless she's hungry. Even when she wakes up in the middle of the night, she just talks and coos. She laughs when I talk to her and she laughs when you take her arms out of her shirt or her legs out of her pants - I love that!
She still has blue eyes and we don't think they'll change. Brian and I just can't figure out how we could have 2 blue eyed children! Her hair which was once very dark is now quite light with a reddish tint.
She loves to have her fist in her mouth, but she won't take a binky anymore. She loves her crib mobile and I have discovered that she likes Bach better than Mozart.
She's adjusted quite well to her older siblings. She knows that Scarlett will try to lay right on top of her, or read Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty to her, and that Deacon just always wants to pat her cheek. Sometimes a little hard.
Oh, this girl is the sweetest and I am so glad that she's ours!
We love you Lucia!
10 comments:
Oh Lindsey, she is changing so fast. I am so glad to see these gorgeous pictures of her. You really do have the cutest children ever. I miss them. Love you!
She's just beautiful, how could she not be?? And even better that she sounds like such a dream baby, how lucky are you??
Glad you're all enjoying her, still can't wait to meet her!!
What a sweet post to go along with that sweet baby. I see a bit of Sheryl in her today, especially in the photo where she has that little smile. What a dolly!
Love her!!! She is so pretty!!
What a gorgeous girl. You two have a great gene pool going; each of the three has great poersonality in their smiles and other expressions. I'm just a tad jealous because I haven't even seen tiny Lucia and she is changing day by day. The little smile to the side is so beautiful. I think she looks like her mom. We love the Volts. Tell Brian we saw him during the last game. I saw him twice, looking handsome and serious. serious business, I know. Love to all, Grandma and Grandpa
Linds, what adorable pictures of Lucia. She has changed! She is so beautiful. I love her.I surely miss you guys! I send my love and hugs.
Love, Aunt Lisa
She is adorable!!
She is beautiful and I can't wait to see her, Scarlett and Deacon. She looks like the perfect baby. I love to hear that Scarlett is reading Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty to her - what a sweetheart she is. Love you guys miss you so much. Gram
I haven't had a chance to tell you what a cute gal she is, I love her name too
I just have to say what a doll Lucia is today as she reminds me so much of her cute Uncle Russ and its his birthday today!!! She's like a beautiful girl version of what Russ looked like as a baby...until he turned blonde and got huge. :)
She is so darling. I miss her!
Love, Lisa
Post a Comment