Well it must be that time of year to begin new events. School, ballet and now Deacon is about to start his 2nd year of Soccer! You'd think it was Christmas, what with how excited he was to start. And I couldn't believe how much he'd grown since he last played because he didn't fit into any of his old gear and had to get a whole new get-up.
Wow, all these extra-curricular activities just might break the bank...
He loved his first soccer practice last night. He is getting really good and is a really fast runner! I was just glad that he had so much fun. I am not glad that it's outdoors. It was 102 with the heat index at 6 pm. That just isn't right.
Deacon has also been so proud of his writing abilities! He loves to sit down and "do letters" while Scarlett colors. Last night when we got home from Soccer, both kids wanted to sit and color and I was straightening up the house. I could overhear Deacon say "S! S is for Scarlett!" and wasn't really thinking anything of it. Until he brought me his final work.
I'm not really sure what to think of this. I know, it's completely innocent. Especially since Hamm and Rex ARE in the background playing in traffic cones, but still. Pretty random letter arranging there, Deac.

7 comments:
Hahahaha, that coupled with your last comment on FB about Scarlett and "her Knockers" oh my gosh your kids are a crack-up!! I have to wonder what goes on in that house of yours?? Hahaha, just kidding cuz! Love you all!!
Oh my gosh, knockers and sex, you just made my life.
Well, when you were little you wanted to grow up to have big feet and big you know whats just like your mom. I didn't want to say anything but maybe Scarlett saying knockers and Deacon writing S-E-X isn't quite so innocent ;).
HI-larious!!! And P.S. Deacon is one handsome guy!!!
Oh heavens. I just did the most sinister out-loud laugh ever! I love your kids.
I hope nobody is offended by that. I really don't want to offend anyone!! But, it was just so random and shocked me so I had to post it.
There's my good looking grandson. He is so good at writing letters. I'm proud of him!
Post a Comment