Scarlett started her ballet class yesterday. Boy, was she excited! On Friday when I picked her up from pre-school we went and got her leotard, tights and ballet shoes and she was just giggling with glee!
She really liked her class, full of 25 little tiny girls. And let me tell you...lil' Scarlett has got some skillz! Mad skillz! In all honesty she was pretty good. I don't know who she gets that from. And no. No, it's not me! Or my Mom! Mom can barely do a cartwheel!
I'm excited to see how she progresses and what she learns!!
4 comments:
She looks so cute and I know she loves her pink ballet shoes. That is a darling leotard. Leotards have come a long way since my dancing days. What do you mean I can barely do a cartwheel???? I CAN'T do a cartwheel!
Uhm, I just can't get over her adorableness!! Just can't!!! Always wanted a little ballerina myself, still hoping for Em!!
Honestly, she is so cute and that is a darling leotard. I sort of want to have her. Think about it, please? I think she gets her dancing skills from her great aunts :). You will have to post a video sometime. I'm dying to see her dance.
Both Scarlett and Deacon look adorable!!! Cute kids. You are such a great mom to give them so many opportunities. It takes a lot of energy. Especially in that Gator heat!!!
Love you, Yis
Post a Comment