Monday, September 6, 2010

Hey August...where did you go??

I don't ever recall a month going by as fast as August did. We must have been pretty busy!

We were so lucky to have my Mom and her sister, my aunt Lisa come and stay with us for a week. We had so much fun and the kids just loved having "GrammaYisa" stay. The day they got here was Gator Fan Day so I got the kids all Gator'd up and we went to the stadium to have brunch with the team before we went to the airport.


That week my Mom and I took the kids to Disney World while Lisa stayed home with Lucia. It was very hot but it wasn't too crowded...

The kids had a blast and the only bummer was that It's A Small World was shut down. Seriously? What's DisneyWorld without that?

Then the next week, the kids started school!


Deacon started Pre-Kindergarten...


And Scarlett started her second year of pre-school!


And lest we forget my sweet Lucia, who I just can't get enough of...


So, now it's September and on deck we have Deacon starting another year of soccer, and Scarlett starting ballet classes! And of course, here's to hoping that the Gators look better than they did on Saturday.

7 comments:

Shana said...

I truly was going to text you this morning to tell you I needed new photos. Wow! Those were just what I needed to see today. And now I am a bit teary. And speaking of teary, Small World always makes me teary :). Love you guys tons, Shana

Petersons said...

What a fun month though! I can't believe how smiley and cute Lucia is! She's already changing so much! So is Deacon and Scarlett. They just look older! Boo huh?! I love Scarlett's cute little pigtails. I've never been good at those!

SKH said...

I wanna come visit and go to Disney World! Lucia is so beautiful! Just like her name. Good luck this season, hope you have a ton of success and very little stress!

Stacey said...

Fun! Fun ! Fun!!! I love all the pictures! I am going to Disney world in March!! Super excited. However, I am ok with out the t-cups. Hate going round and round.

Brimley Girl said...

The pictures at Disney World are so cute. You can't tell from the pics how hot and humid it was. Man that was my first experience of having to have a squirt bottle/fan to even be able to function. I had so much fun I can't wait until the next time we go and take Lucia and Lisa (Yissa). The kids look sooo adorable in their new school clothes. Lucia is the BEST baby I have ever been around. I think she knows that you needed a calm baby this time. You have such a darling family. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lindsey! I miss these cute "little ones"! These cute photos really make me miss them.Deacon and Scarlett look so cute in their school clothes and Lucia looks chubbier. I love all of the pictures.
Its amazing how calm and collected you all look at Disney World considering "it was hell down der" in that heat. :)(Hey that's what you told Grandma!)I loved staying with Lucia Theresa! She was so good and cute.
I love you all. You always make me laugh Linds! Thanks again for the pedicure and treats for the airplane.
Love Aunt Yisa

jayne wells said...

My goodness that family is cute. I want to come with Yissa and Sheryl next time. Remember how much Scarlett loved me? She totally loved me!