Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Devil-ish

Seriously.

When did this:


Turn into this?:


Deacon found his old costume tucked away in his closet and put it on and surprised me.
It might be a little tight in certain areas.
That's ok.

4 comments:

Amy said...

It's like riley trying on baby sisters clothes....too funny

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Oh my word! So cute! What a stinker!

Shana said...

Cutest new background. It's great to see all the new photos. I love the "sisters" display and did Deacon grow that much in just the past year? I love it. The pants are sort of manpri-ish.

jayne wells said...

man, I can't believe he's grown that much either!! He is so darling. I love the note to Brian and the stuff he left for him! What a sweetheart! Those girls are fantastic Linds. I wish so much I was there visiting with my mom and yours!