We had our first big ultrasound today, and it was so much fun, but they always are! We got some good pictures of the little girl and a super cute DVD with video of her "scratching her nose". She was moving a lot which was a welcome sight to Brian and I. I had been concerned because I have felt no fetal movement at all. Heart-beat checks confirmed she was alright and todays ultrasound showed that we have an anterior placenta. That means everytime she kicks she is kicking into the placenta which is like a big pillow. I might not feel her for a bit, unless she is kicking my bladder which she is already doing. All in all - today's ultrasound was a big relief.
I have the cutest Daughter-Fetus!!




7 comments:
Those are such great pictures! Haley looks like Skeletor in my only picture of her. :(
She is adorable. Wow, three grandkids to love...Thanks you two!
Yeah for that darling Fetus Daughter! I'm so happy for you!! Can't wait to meet her! Half way done, eh?
Yes! I love a good fetus pic!
She is a beautiful fetus! So glad it was all good news. Thanks for the posts. I love to see them!
So happy to hear that she is doing great and you are too!
great pictures
Post a Comment