The past three weeks, Deacon has been participating in a 4-year old Basketball program at the local YMCA. Besides the fact that the gym is very dark and rundown and the basketball hoops are far inferior to our own Grow-To-Pro Basketball Hoop at home, Deacon loves it!!
He has been so determined to dribble. We got him a small ball and he goes into the kitchen and practices and practices. He started out only being able to bounce the ball three times but now he can do it 47 times in a row! Now we are just used to our nights being filled with the sound of basketball dribbling while we watch American Idol.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness he's so darling. That is so fun! I wish I could see him play, I'm not sure I can dribble the ball 47 times haha...
Hazel said: He's going to learn to dribble before me!
I told her she'd better get out and practice. 47 times is totally awesome!
Way to go Deacon! I'll look for you in the NBA someday.
He's the cutest kid on the court. I love his darling legs and his short haircut. I'm so happy you have a new post up. It's part of my morning routine to check your blog so when I saw these photos yesterday, it was a special treat. Little kids and sports are a great combination. I'll bet he's the only four-year-old who can dribble more than three times!
Wow that coordination starts early for some! Too bad it never came for me! Too cute! Hope you are all doing well!
Oh my crimony! That may be one of the cutest things ever!
I know how focused Deacon is when he is practicing sports. I can just picture him dribbling in the kitchen. Go Deac! Go!
Post a Comment