Yesterday was my big boy Deacon's "Golden" Birthday!
"Golden" - as in he turned 4 on the 4th!
He had such a fun day and was so excited by seriously everything he got.
You could say that it was a Star Wars/Batman Birthday because that was the gift theme this year.
Then, today at pre-school, we took cupcakes to the class to enjoy! Deacon loved the attention and being a big helper by helping me hand out the treats.
9 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA!!! It looks like he had a great golden birthday. I wish we could have been there with him, but it was still fun to skype and tell him Happy Birthday! Miss you guys! PS my new niece is the cutest!!! See looks just like me! hahahahah! Love you guys! _RUSS
Would you please move back so we can get Carter and Deacon together more often? Those two are kindred souls. (And then we'd get to hang out too!) And, I know this post is about Deacon, but I am DYING over Scarlett's eyes in that frosting shot. I would kill for those eyes!!
Happy birthday Deacon!
It looks like Deacon had the best birthday ever. He seems so happy with all of his gifts, even the clothes. But I guess when you get Star Wars and Batman clothes you've gotta be happy! I agree with Katie...Scarlett's eyes look amazing. She is amazing! Thanks for posting the pictures so quickly, I was anxious to see all the fun.
I love you Deacon! Happy 4th! That picture of you in the JEDI shirt is one of the best pictures ever! And the one of Scarlett below it is another one! Love you!!
Greatest photos ever. I don't know if I've ever seen photos of a child looking so pleased! About everything! I love the one of Scarlett and her eyes and her nails with remnants of red polish. And the preschool photos are great, too. He seriously looks so pleased to be the helper. You have a darling family. Hope you all had a wonderful day and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEACON!
Cutest kids ever!! Glad Deacon had a great day! It goes without saying that Scarlett is breathtaking! And I'm sure your new little girl will be equally beautiful!
cute party pics- hope you are feeling well these days
HAPPY belated birtday!!!! sorry being a mama of 2 keeps me really busy...love the star wars toys i played with those when i was little I was a tomboy
Happy Birthday to you today Linds! Love you lots!!
Post a Comment