Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Shock and Awe

Sometimes you think you know how something is going to turn out and then when you are proven wrong you are thrown for such a loop you don't know what happened.

That happened to me and Brian this morning.

All along we thought we were having a boy, but we're not.

We're having a GIRL!


We are so dang excited though. Seriously. When the technician said our baby was a girl, both Brian and I laughed out loud. I am so surprised, but so excited. Excited that Scarlett will have the sister I never had and excited that she is healthy and looking wonderful.


I wonder if InteliGender offers refunds. I doubt it.

11 comments:

Shana said...

WOOHOO!!! I'm so excited for you. Two girls and one boy, sounds like a pretty great combo. Love you guys, Shana

Alisha said...

Told ya!! I can't wait to see her! You two have the most gorgeous girls (and your boys, for that matter :))

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

90% accurate, as if! Silly InteliGender... Congrats on the baby girl!

Kate said...

I was wondering about the refund, too! I got a 100% refund for our twins' gender ultrasound even though they were only wrong on one of them. That was awesome.

So what a happy surprise! I can't wait to meet her. She's got the best big sister to look up to, so how can she not be a complete sweetie?!??

jayne wells said...

YEAH LINDS!!!
I am so happy for you! Congrats! What will you name her??

Unknown said...

Oh, two little girls are the best. They play the cutest games of house and you get to join in by being the restaurant or the beautician. You'll love it. Congratulations.

Stacey said...

Congratulations!!!That is so exciting!!

l.g. mcfifi said...

What fun

DIGIARTPAU said...

i am sooo excited! congrats

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for Linds. What cute combination will she be??? Isn't it fun to imagine? Your other two are so cute. Name her Ling! :)
Love Great Aunt Lisa

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait!

Katie