Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You Don't Say...

So, whilst at Walgreens the other day I noticed that the IntelliGender Gender Predictor test was on super sale so I decided to get one.

I have had 2 friends take them and the results were right, and proven in their ultrasounds. They are supposed to be 90% effective.

So this morning I gave it a whirl.


Wow! I'll take it!!! Fun!

My gender ultrasound is scheduled for the 6th. Hopefully. We'll see if it's correct!

11 comments:

Kate said...

How fun is that?!?? I wish I had known about that when I was having babies. Except, what if you're having twins? Or, what if it's a hermaphrodite? I guess it only works for some pregnancies. ;)

Oh, and am I looking at a bottle of your pee?

Shana said...

Wow, they sure didn't have this technology when I was having kids. I sure like instruction number 6. Really?

Stacey said...

I have never even heard of those! Hope it works out right!!!

l.g. mcfifi said...

baby volt, love it

Jayne said...

Cool! What will you name him?

Remember when Sid the Psychic on 107.5 the end predicted Hazel was a boy? Yeah, that was awesome.

Brimley Girl said...

I can't wait! Boy or Girl, I adore that baby!! Girl's names are so much easier to come up with though.

Unknown said...

Hmmm. . . very interesting. Can't wait to see if it's right.

Anonymous said...

Linds, I'm so excited for you guys whatever you have boy or girl. I still can't even believe you are having a baby. I'm so darn excited for you. I'm so glad that you are feeling better.
The game last night was awesome! I watched it with Grams and Gramps.
Love, Lisa

Alisha said...

Hope I won't burst your bubble, but I took one of those when pregnant with Emarie, and it also said boy. My doctor said the odds were pretty good at 50/50, haha, obviously he was not a believer! But I hope it's right in your case, Scarlett loves her brother!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! How fun! I guess 2 boys and a girl is a trend for the Brimley grands! Names? How fun! Can't wait to see if it is right. I'll have to check after the 6th! Good luck with the Ultrasound!

Kate

Anonymous said...

I think the baby is going to be a boy too! But nonetheless...either way is ok with me! Im sure the baby will be beautiful! Hope you are feeling good Lindsey! Aunt Christy