Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ca-what?

Last night my cute cousin Sam got his mission call.


After his 2 older brothers served in California (Spanish speaking), he was expecting something somewhat similar.

Not this time!

Elder Elder is going to be serving in:
CAMBODIA.

As soon as I could stop laughing with excitement and picked my jaw up off the floor I thought I'd post this to congratulate him again and tell him that I'm so excited for him and PROUD and that he is going to be an amazing missionary! We love you Sammy!

"Now you can go where people are one
Now you can go where they get things done
What you need, my son:

Is a holiday in Cambodia!"

-The Dead Kennedys

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Wow! What a cool place to go! Hurray for Sam!

Kate said...

Congratulations Sammy, even though I've never met you! Have an amazing experience.

Paige said...

Yay! I have a friend in Cambodia and two in Thailand that are on missions. How funny is that? We'll have to see if they end up being companions or something. That'd be cool!

Shana said...

He is a cute cousin. I can see Stu in him! My neighbor's son went to Cambodia on a mission and just recently got home. I was over there (at my friend's, not Cambodia) the other night and he was making Cambodian food for the family dinner. All I saw was a bunch of cut-up veggies. My friend visited there and she said it was a great mission for her son. She met lots of the people and felt really good about it. Good luck to him!