My High School friend AMY nominated me to do this. And since I just adore, respect and admire her I just had to comply!
1.Where is your cell phone? Right next to me. I just put it down after my daily/morning convo with my mother.
2. Your Hair? So gross. Need a cut immediately.
3. Your Mother? Her name is Sheryl. She's the awesomest. We talk every morning while she is on her way to work. She calls every morning at 9:52 EST.4. Your Father? That is Stuart. The funniest. Loves to call me for football rumors, and to ask what I thought of any certain teams football uniforms.
5. Your Favorite Food? Thanksgiving dinner is my all time favorite. Ironic timing, huh? I also love my Grandma's chicken and dumplings.
6. Your Dream Last Night? I don't remember. I hardly ever remember my dreams.
7. Your Favorite Drink? While preggers it's Sprite, or Fresca. It should be water but that makes me sooooo nauseous.
8. Your Dream? To live back out West.
9. What Room Are You In? Living room.
10. Your Hobby? I love to read. I love to blog. And I really like People magazine. I also collect vintage Fisher Price toys....ohhhh my collection is so awesome!
11. Your Fear? Cockroaches and moths.
12. Where Do You Want To Be In 6 Years? Just with my little family, wherever life takes us. Notre Dame? heh heh...jk.
13. Where Were You Last Night? Home, spending the last night with family, and the nightly trying-to-get-Deacon-to-go-to-bed routine. Ugh.
14. Something You Are Not? Crafty.
15. Muffins? Whole Wheat Pumpkin.
16. Wish List Item? A bigger house.
17. Where did you grow up? Utah!
18. Last thing you did? Started a load of laundry and got after Deacon for throwing magnet letters at the windows.
19. What are you wearing? Jeans and a black tee.
20. Your TV? D-D-D-D-Dora.
21. Your pets? My cat, who I call Kitty Purry. She is sitting on the table watching the kids play. She's kind of dumb and she only really likes me when I'm pregnant. How does she even know?
22. Friends? Awesome! So happy to be re-aquainted with many of them.
23. Your life? Great!
24. Your mood? Good. Feeling a little sick but good!
25. Missing someone? My family and Brian's family.
26. Vehicle? Kia Sedona.
27. Something you're not wearing? Jewelry! Shocker!
28. Your favorite store? The Gap.
29. Your favorite color? Right now, it's green.
30. When was the last time you laughed? Last night at a picture that Deacon drew of his dad. So funny and awesome.
31. Last time you cried? I cry usually after my sick prego moments. It's just not fun.
32. Your best friend? My husband. My mom. My Dad. My brothers.
33. One place that I go to over and over? Publix. It used to be Target but I'm grounded from Target.
34. One person who emails me regularly? Grandma Wilde.
35. Favorite place to eat? Zaxby's. But all my "real faves" are in Utah: Rumbi, Cafe Rio....
Now I would like to nominate....
Lindsey P.
Paulina F.
Alisha P.
Stacey S.
1 comment:
Unrelated... but I love the background!
Post a Comment