Monday, November 9, 2009

A June Surprise!

Surprised?

We are!

But sooo excited!


Baby Voltolini #3: Due June 16, 2010

13 comments:

Karen said...

Dude, your baby is due on my birthday! :) Congratulations to you!!!

Kate said...

Wait - a surprise? How exciting! I can't wait to hear all the details.

Brimley Girl said...

Adorable! I love him (or her)!

Shana said...

YIPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!! The Heyns

l.g. mcfifi said...

how fun- next year when you visit, I get to meet one more- congrats- suprises are the best

Unknown said...

Congrats Lindsey. That is awesome. Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Does this mean you won't be coming to the big family reunion?

And does this mean you're sick, sick, sick? Or are you doing well this round?

Alisha said...

That's awesome! I'm so excited for you guys, you are such wonderful parents. And Deacon and Scarlett are going to be a great pair of siblings for the new addition!

Anonymous said...

That is Aunt Marie's birthday. :)
Linds, I'm so excited for you! That was quite the good surprise! We are all so excited for you all. Sorry to hear that you are so sick though, darn it. I wish I were there to help you!! Bless your heart!
Love, Aunt Lisa Marie

Stacey said...

Congrats!!!!! I am so excited for you!

Unknown said...

WOW!!
Congratulations!!!
I am so excited to tell Carl!!

Jayne said...

I am so thrilled! Hazel is on June 20, and it was a great time to have a baby! I am so happy for you guys!!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

YAY!! That is so great! When I saw the side by side I thought you were announcing twins! :) HA!