So....I feel like I've been through a marathon of Halloween festivities this year. One day of Halloween is enough for me (especially when it falls on game day).
But we had 3 days full of fun.
(Deacon as an Air Force Pilot, looking off into the wild blue yonder, and Scarlett the little Bumblebee.)
It all started on Thursday. The University of Florida's Sorority Row holds an annual "Ghouls, Goblins & Greeks" festival. They always get a huge turn out there so I decided to take the kids.
It actually was tons of fun. Each House had a different theme, with games and candies.
Then...Friday morning we had the Costume Parade at Deacon's preschool.
The ward put on a really special Talent Show. It was terrible. However, there was this rock bank that some high school members put together. They were equally terrible, singing Rihanna's "Umbrella". Bless their hearts. Lucky for them, Scarlett loved them and was dancing her little heart out, all by herself.
Then, finally, the real Halloween came and we just hung out in the 'hood.
The kids had so much fun. Deacon is obsessed with his costume still. I mean, can you blame him? He's worn it 3 days in a row! But, I'm glad it's over...I'm Halloween'd out!
8 comments:
What a great Halloween weekend. So much fun and so much candy. I love the costumes. I would be obsessed with my costume too if I were Deacon. Scarlett looks to cute dancing to the rock band. Can't wait to see you all in December. Love ya!!!
i agree so much to fit in, but it is fun... I am glad it is over- we have more deocore for halloween than xmas, so we have spent all day cleaning up
I'm so glad to see the photos and hear about all the fun. They are the cutest kids with the cutest costumes.
Halloween is SO EXHAUSTING when the kids are little. It gets easier I promise :)!
Love you guys, Shana
Such cute kiddos!! Im so glad its over too!
Darling! I guess you get your money's worth having them wear them so much though!
They look soo cute! I definitely know what you mean with the long Halloween, mine was 4 days! But Em loved it! I bet yours loved it too!
HOLY HALLOWEEN!!!! :)
What darling costumes and children. I'm so glad that you have a blog so we can see even just a tiny bit of what you and your little ones do! 'looks like you had some awesome parties.
Love you, Lisa
I'm late commenting Linds, but I think the trunk or treat/talent show is hillarious! Whoever planned that doesn't have kids!
Your kids are so darling in their costumes. They're so cute you ought to have another one! Love you!!
Post a Comment