Today we had a pediatrician appointment just for a re-check on the kids' ears, which thankfully are clear! After I expressed concern over Deacon's constant runny nose and his severe sneezing spells (up to 7 or 8 at a time), they decided to test him for environmental allergies (please don't be the damn cat...). They drew four vials of blood.
He was SO BRAVE and I was SO PROUD! He didn't even make a bit of fuss.
Then to top it all off, all three of us got flu shots.
9 comments:
Way to go Deacon! And, how cute are your kids with their 'do rags?!?? (Wait ... do we still call them "'do rags"? I'm so out of touch.) I miss you guys! Come back sometime!
Love those kids. Remember Scarlett like me lots? I remember that.
Parley was quite upset to hear that your mom's clubhouse wasn't actually Deacon's house and that he wasn't going to be there. It was a disappointment for sure.
And, yes, the big $130 disappointment at the end was bad too.
Well done!
And I love the pictures!
Great job Deac! I am proud of you too. The "do rags" are soooo cute. I just miss them so much.
Thank you for posting! I love keeping up-to-date on your darling fam. Love you all, Shana
Hey Lins... you need to photo shop in a Harley... it would be so complete! hahahaha... no that is awesome that the kids' ears are clear and that they are feeling good. Nothing worse than ear infections. :( xoxoxo
They are so cute. And good for you for getting flu shots. . . I think we all have the flu so maybe we won't need the flu shot.
I am jealous of your football life, I love it! The kids are so cute in their bandanas!!
cute pictures, go deacon, love that he is sooo brave
Post a Comment