Last week the Gators had a Bye week.
Oh, how we love Bye weeks!!!
Deacon got a lot of one-on-one time with his Dad, and loved playing baseball. I can't believe my son bats lefty! I also can't believe how many whiffle balls we lost as they were hit over the fence. I think that is why Brian was pitching the mini-NBA ball.
Brian especially looooooved playing Pretty Ponies with Scarlett.
And getting his own hair done.
We also love Bye weeks because the Gators can all recover from the flu and
"Bebow", my secret boyfriend, can heal his head.
Speaking of which...this weekend I am going on my first ever away game to LSU since we've been with the Gators. I am traveling with Brian and the team. I am SO nervous! I haven't left my kids for this long (36 hours) with a sitter and I have been hearing all sorts of horror stories of the fans at Death Valley. Rumors along the lines of my needing to bring pepper spray.
I'll keep y'all posted.
3 comments:
Fun Linds! When do you go? I miss Brian. It has been WAY too long since I saw him!
Brian's a great dad. Deacon and Scarlett adore him.
Oh football season! Gotta love it! Dont worry about your away game virginity, you will love it and your kids will love you more when you get back. I look forward to every wives trip and the only game I can actually watch all year ;) Looks like you are having fun in FL. I love checking your blog. One day I will update.....
Post a Comment