Monday, September 7, 2009

Shear Genius

A couple of days ago, I gave Scarlett her first haircut! I just had to trim up that little "duck tail/mullett" she had going on.




It was hard. She wouldn't hold still. I had to do it two different days to make sure I had it even.
I am surely no Shear Genius. However, I do really like the show!

In Deacon News.... Deacon is so proud that he can dress himself from head-to-toe. However, this means that he wants to change his outfit twenty times a day. Then he puts the old clothes in the hamper. Wash loads have definitely increased, as I don't know what's clean or dirty anymore.

5 comments:

Shana said...

Can I please have her?

Brimley Girl said...

She looks stunning!! Great job on the haircut.

I can't wait to see what outfits Deacon comes up with now that he dresses himself. That's always fun. Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Yes, you will have to post Deacon on the side in some of his "chosen outfits"! Parley really comes up with some great ones! Remember when Chuck would wear 3 or more pairs of his Charlie Brown "unders" at once?? It was great!
Scarlett looks adorable and you did a great job. Its so hard. Just don't laugh if you ever cut her bangs crooked! Because it make make you cry too. :)
Love you Linds.
Lisa

Shana said...

I said "please"?

Anonymous said...

Cute, but then again she looked cute before haircut too :) Love her, Aunt Christy