We seriously had such a great trip to Utah. We had a great time, fairly good flights, and are now home, and getting re-adjusted to our regular programming.
But now, our home is called "Dada's House". As we pulled into our subdivision, Deacon said "Hey! Dada's House!" and I said that it was my house, his house and Scarlett's house, too, he said "NO! DADA'S HOUSE!". Well, ok then. And at night when I tell them to put their toys away, they put them in the suitcase that we lived out of in Utah, instead of their Toy Box.
I couldn't figure out how to put our trip into blog posts, so I separated them into events. I have no idea if once I post them they will be in order, so bear with me.
I love my family so much! Thank you to every one of you who hung out with us, fed us, entertained us, we love you and miss you!!!
6 comments:
It looks like you had a fabulous time in Utah. And I have to say that I loved the dress that Scarlett wore to the wedding.
Oh my, I've looked twice and I still don't know what to say that would be adequate. It was just so great to see you all again and to be with your darling kids. I dreamed about Scarlett the other night and I missed her when I woke up. The pictures are wonderful. Love you!
Looks like you had a great trip in Utah. But you are officially at 1 for not hanging out w/ me! : )
I didn't want the pictures to end. They are all so cute. We did have so much fun and I miss you all. As Serena said..."maybe you could save your money and stay longer next time"
Love you, Mom
My mom and I had the best time scrolling through all those pictures. We love you guys so much and miss you dearly!!
Yes we did have a great time scrolling through the pictures. They are all so fun. I love the great grandchildren shots. :)Fun to see the Wilde family too. Deacon and Scarlett looked so cute for the wedding.
We're so glad you came Lindsey. I hope to be able to come to Florida sometime again!
Love you, Lis
Post a Comment