Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just Because...

I had to post these...





...Just because she's so dang cute.

13 comments:

Stacey said...

You're right, she is so dang cute. I just love how fast they learn how to use cell phones.

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Indeed: so dang cute!

Kate said...

Aah! I love the hair. She looks just like Pebbles!!

Anonymous said...

She has gorgeous eyes! You are in trouble when she gets older :)

Shana said...

What a dolly. Can't wait to see you all SOON!! Love you, Shana

Alisha said...

We really need to get her and Emarie together! I cannot tear my phone away from Emarie! Sometimes it's the only thing that makes her happy!

And agreed, she is so dang cute!

Alisha

Celeste said...

Her eyes are AMAZING!!! So any Utah trips in the forecast???

jayne wells said...

Holy cow, where did those eyes come from? I get to meet her in 29 days? Or 28? So excited!

Brimley Girl said...

Yes, she is so dang cute! I can't wait to see her and her handsome big brother. Love you!!

Karen said...

Ohh those EYES! She's such a beauty, Linds!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! I love your new background too! Miss you and love you!
Lis

Unknown said...

She's like Cosmo baby. Love the hair, love the eyes, love the dress.

Anonymous said...

Because YES she is! Aunt christy