Sunday, June 7, 2009

Stylin' Senorita

Scarlett does not like anything in her hair.

Barrette's, bows, clippies...they all come out within 30 seconds of me putting them in.

So today, I decided to give her very first "round-brushing"!  





9 comments:

Shana said...

Muy bonita! I want to have her okay?

Unknown said...

So cute. I have a daughter who is exactly the same. She'll be five this year and since I still can't get her to put things in her hair (unless I pay her)I just keep her hair cut in a cute bob. Oh well, short hair is easy. :)

DIGIARTPAU said...

she looks so big, I like her shirt! I think she looks like your mom.

Jayne said...

Oh my gosh what a doll. Can't wait to meet her!

Brimley Girl said...

What a grown up girl she is. She is stunning!!!

Kate said...

She is SO beautiful! You guys are going to have to watch out for her in a few years. Maybe Deacon can help you beat those boys away.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She looks so adorable and beautiful. Her hair is sooooo cute. What a doll! I can not wait to meet her dang it! I'm so excited that you are coming!
Lis

Andrea, Mrs. said...

What a stinkin' cutie!

Amy said...

She is so cute. Her eyes are beautiful.