brian * lindsey * deacon * scarlett * lucia
Too cute! Deacon's a little Indian...man I wish I had his skin!
They are so cute!!!!!
super cute pictures!!!!!!
I love the 1st one with them on their tummies....too cute! aunt Christy
So absolutely adorable. They sure are best friends. Love them!!!
Cute- big towel and hugs! love it
Doesn't that just make your heart so happy? I loved it when Haley and Carter started playing together. Cute kiddos! I love the bum shot. (How can I get a tan like Deacon's?)
Oh what cute little besties! Deacon reminds me of Katies boys more and more! Tons. HE's so brown. Cutest besties. Scars is a doll.Wish I could hug them right now.Aunt Lisa
They are so dang cute. What fun times for you and for them. Love you all! Shana
So dang cute!
Super freaking cute friend!
They are so dang CUTE!!
I'm way late in commenting, but those kids are the best. I love seeing them together like that!
you're coming in August?? Hooray! I'm so excited! When??
Linds,today we were driving in the car and out of the blue Parley said, "Remember my friend Deacon?"It is time you get here!
We've gotta get Parley and Deacon together!!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Too cute! Deacon's a little Indian...man I wish I had his skin!
They are so cute!!!!!
super cute pictures!!!!!!
I love the 1st one with them on their tummies....too cute! aunt Christy
So absolutely adorable. They sure are best friends. Love them!!!
Cute- big towel and hugs! love it
Doesn't that just make your heart so happy? I loved it when Haley and Carter started playing together.
Cute kiddos! I love the bum shot. (How can I get a tan like Deacon's?)
Oh what cute little besties! Deacon reminds me of Katies boys more and more! Tons. HE's so brown. Cutest besties. Scars is a doll.
Wish I could hug them right now.
Aunt Lisa
They are so dang cute. What fun times for you and for them. Love you all! Shana
So dang cute!
Super freaking cute friend!
They are so dang CUTE!!
I'm way late in commenting, but those kids are the best. I love seeing them together like that!
you're coming in August?? Hooray! I'm so excited! When??
Linds,
today we were driving in the car and out of the blue Parley said, "Remember my friend Deacon?"
It is time you get here!
We've gotta get Parley and Deacon together!!
Post a Comment