Sunday, April 12, 2009

World Peace, Pt. 2

This is Susan Boyle, a contestant on Britain's Got Talent.

It truly rivals the Sound Of Music clip.

Maybe don't watch if you are PMSy, forgot your anti-depressant, or are just feeling emotional.

But watch the whole thing.  It's worth it.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Linds! I'm so glad that I checked your blog today. I had goosebumps, chills and tears! I LOVED IT! I love the Brits! How can we find out what Susan is doing now? Cute Susan!
Lis

Paige said...

Wow! Ah I am all teary and I had major goosebumps! She was amazing. Thanks so much for posting this, it made my day, so touching!

Shana said...

I love her! That was wonderful to see. I see on Yahoo today that this video is getting a lot of attention on the web. Thanks for sharing it, Linds! Love you, Shana

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OH MY! K, I watched it through and got all teary. I watched it a second time. Watching everyone judge her by her appearance was interesting. Serious life lesson! WOW! I totally had goosebumps. Hmmm, something to think about today. How often do we do that!

You made my day cute Lindsey!

Jayne said...

Awesome Linds. I was also crying. I do love her!

Kate said...

Loved it. That was so sweet!