Hi! I have been pretty much begging my Mom to let me write on this "blog" thing ever since I was born! Finally, she let me!
I'm Deacon. I'm 3. Life is good, 'cept for the past 3 weeks or so Beebee and I haven't been feeling well. I started it! Somehow I got the real Influenza even though I got a shot for it. I was pretty sick for about 6 days. My fever got pretty high, 104.9, and my Mom was nervous. Then I was better for about a day and then I got a croopy cough, a double ear infection, swollen tonsils, there was some stuff in my left lung and I had an infection in both my eyes! I have been on lots of medicine and Dad always says "try it, it's good" but they really aren't. I also have to do breathing treatments and Mom always has to say "nebulizer" like a robot and it bozzers me because I don't like robots. Mom says I'm always sick because of my school but it's not! I love school! Brandon is my best friend!
Also, because Beebee has to do whatever I do, she is sick now too. To be fair, she had to get everything that I got. But Mom says she'll be better soon because Mom's "on top of it". I think that will be good. But Beebee has to get tubes put in her ears. I hope they don't stick out of her ears and make her look like a robot. I don't like robots.
Well, I think that Pingu is on now. Thanks for reading my blog!
By,
Deacon Thomas

9 comments:
Too cute! Hope both your little one get feeling better!
Oh Linz, I am so sorry. How miserable! I hope your little cuties get feeling better really soon!!
Awesome!
I'm so SORRY you and your sis have been sick Deacon. Your mom likes to watch Young Frankenstein when she's sick. Maybe you could watch that!
Jayne! How do you remember that about Young Frankenstein? It IS the funniest, except when you're too sick with chicken-pox to laugh....darnit.
Hey Deacon,
I hear you have that cool habit of rubbing skin. I know how much your mom LOVES it so why don't you go grab her arm and give it a rub? Hope you and your sister feel well soon! Love you, Shana
Aw, sweet Deacon! Hope you feel better. Be kind to your mama. She is the BESTEST!
That is the cutest blog Deacon! Your mom is "on top of it" and is a great and hilarious mom!You and Scarlett are very lucky to have such and entertaining mom. I would laugh every day. Your cousin Chuck had the tubes in his ears and they didn't stick out like a robot at all. The whole operation was over with very quickly, caused no pain, and made Chuck a much healthier boy! I hope you feel better soon.
I love Pingu!
Aunt Lisa
Deacon is a cutie pie. Sorry that Scarlet has to have tubes put in. Andrew did too and then they still got infected 4 months later. In February I did some alternative therapy. I took him to a chiropractor and he's has never been better. Let me know if you want more info on this.
Cute- I think your mom needs to put me in her suitcase
Post a Comment