Jaynie (almost 2), Lindsey (5), Russell (7 months)
This picture will always rank up in my top five. Me, in my twirly Easter dress, cousin Jayne looking like a little Easter egg with my hat on, and chubbers Russ, barely balancing his chubby body on my knee and me barely getting my arms around my brother. Yes, 7 months old is correct.
Easter: 2009
7 comments:
I was chuckling out loud looking at the photos. So sweet! I love holiday Pez! Love you guys, Shana
Yeah, that photo is one of the best isn't it?
Scarlett is a beauty! And she totally looks like you to me. With Andy in her too. Deacon is so grown up! I wish I were in FL, it is SNOWING in Utah. Scarlett's summer dress is making me so jealous!
I love everything! I love how WARM it looks there, I love Scarlett's ruffly dress, I love the look on Deacon's face in that profile shot. Your kids kill me - they're so stinking cute!! When do I get to meet them?!??
What dolls! Some very cute kids. I love them all.
Lis
they looks so cute picking up eggs... Luis Carlos loved picking up his eggs...
I could eat Scarlet- that dress! I love the old pic from easter- you are so cute
What happen to your nest in your door?
Post a Comment