I saw this on my cousin's blog and it made me cry. Mostly because I'm a total baby.
I just wanted to share. It reminds me of the end of Slumdog Millionaire.
brian * lindsey * deacon * scarlett * lucia
I saw this on my cousin's blog and it made me cry. Mostly because I'm a total baby.
Posted by
Lindsey
at
1:05 PM
3 comments:
Seriously - what is it about that that makes us cry?!?? I guess it's seeing so many total stranger coming together and sharing an experience. None of us is that different from any one else after all.
Remember "Apollo 13", Linds!?*# Haha!
I loved watching and sobbing through that movie with you. Where we be without Paxil and stuff. :)
Lis
WHY THE HECK AM I CRYING?! REALLY?! :) I don't know if it is having kids or getting older but I am a total boob!
THIS is what life would be like if we lived a musical! HOW FUN!
Seriously though, all of those people that saw that, whatever they were feeling before, left with a smile. I am sure it brightened their day! I LOVE THAT!
Post a Comment