Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snooping & Snacking





I'm fairly certain they got the snooping thing from me.

And, yes, probably the snacking thing, too.

11 comments:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Hahahah.... So dang cute!

Kate said...

lol! I love Scarlett's ruffled diaper bum!

Brimley Girl said...

There must be something very interesting out that window. I know it's not snow. They both look adorable.

jayne wells said...

I must meet that girl! She is so you to me!

l.g. mcfifi said...

love her little skirt

Anonymous said...

Wait, I swear I posted something yesterday. I SAID, how great the photo essay is. I feel like I was there watching them snooping and snacking. They are so darn cute. Love you guys, Shana

Lindsey said...

Shana...I just had to tell you that in the second to last picture, the close-up of Scarlett looks EXACTLY like you! She looks alot like you to me these days.

Anonymous said...

I think she looks like me, too, but that sounds braggy because she is so darn cute but truly, I think she looks a lot like me! I guess that is only fair, everyone thinks Paige looks like you :).

Paulina... said...

They are so cute!!!!Love to see pictures of your kids...

Anonymous said...

Could they be any cuter???? No!
They both look adorable. Scarlett's little body looks like yours did. What a darling skirt. I wish I could hope on a plane and be there tomorrow!
Love, Aunt Lisa

Anonymous said...

Or "hop" on a plane. I guess hoping would be ok too. hehe