(*Amended post with picture.)
As I mentioned in my previous post, Deacon is really enjoying "dressing up", and mixing-and-matching. He put together this little ensemble last night...
I think it is good to experiment with careers.
Will he be:
A fireman? Mix things up a bit and wear his hat backwards?
A business man? Carrying around HotWheels, of course, and a pink girly phone?
A carpenter? With Stretch, Felipe and Turner?
Will he still wear his Crocs to bed?
No one knows what the future holds for my little man.
*Also....I really appreciate all the birthday wishes on my Facebook!!! Thank you! I had a great day, seriously. Brian went above and completely beyond. He gifted me a gorgeous white diamond/black diamond ring which I absolutely love and he made me my favorite dessert: brownies and ice cream with fresh strawberries atop. Thank you Brian! I love you!
12 comments:
What great boys you have there! Let's see a picture of the ring - it sounds gorgeous! Glad you had a fun day.
Does Deacon really wear his Crocs to bed? That is so funny and cute. He looks so cute.
Glad you had a good b day.
Love ya, Lisa
You sure do have a couple of great guys at your house. Love the pic of Deacon, he looks so cute. Love the ring!!! Love your little girl too.
What an awesome day. That Brian gets big points for the gift/treat. The ring is amazing! Deacon is so cute in all his gear. I miss you guys! Love you, Shana
Glad you had a great Birthday...What an AWESOME husband :)
love the ring!!!!
That ring is beautiful! Good work Brian! When is the last time I saw Brian? Seriously, like 4 years ago. Hi Brian! It's Jayne!
I love Deacon's outfit. He is awesome!
Wow what a Birthday!
I love getting jewelry. That ring is perfect. Happy Belated Birthday.
Deacon is a cutie. I remember being young and wanting to be all kinds of things. It is a fun time when the world is open to whatever you can dream up.
Lindsey, you are too funny! Thanks for the nice comment.
By the way, your Scarlett...OH those eyes!! What a cutie!
gorge ring!
Deacon...what a cutie! I should post some of the "outfits" my kids have come up with over the years. So funny what they come up with!
Post a Comment