Tonight at 7:43 pm, the space shuttle Discovery launched. It is the first night launch since we have lived here, and we were actually able to see part of it from our own backyard!
We couldn't see much, as you can see from the above picture, but still...awesome! And the color doesn't even do the tail-smoke justice. It was completely silver. You can barely see the color turning red through the trees.
We haven't made it to a launch in person, yet. But this will do for now!
5 comments:
That's on my bucket list!
That is awesome! I would love to see a real launch some day. Cool photos Linds. Love you all. Hope Deacon is feeling better!
how fun for you to be close- I love anything to do with space..so interesting
That is so awesome. I wish I were in Florida.
That is sooooo cool Linds. I'm so glad you were able to see it. Look at those gorgeous green trees too.
Lis
Post a Comment