brian * lindsey * deacon * scarlett * lucia
Day 2: TWO!!
How do they taste?
I ain't tastin' em! In fact, I was hoping you'd use your expertise and tell me what kind of bird they are...
Them birds is gettin' BIZZY!!
How fun this is going to be for your kids to watch!!!
that is so cool!!!! keep us posted!
WOW!
So fun Linds!!! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad to hear your sweet boy is feeling better. Love you,Lis
THOSE BIRDS ARE BUSY! They look like Robyn eggs. Howeva...I am no bird specialist! :)
Birds of a feather
I am so excited to see pictures of those cute little birds. I hope they survive...well I do.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
How do they taste?
I ain't tastin' em! In fact, I was hoping you'd use your expertise and tell me what kind of bird they are...
Them birds is gettin' BIZZY!!
How fun this is going to be for your kids to watch!!!
that is so cool!!!! keep us posted!
WOW!
So fun Linds!!! I'm so excited for you!
I'm glad to hear your sweet boy is feeling better.
Love you,
Lis
THOSE BIRDS ARE BUSY!
They look like Robyn eggs. Howeva...I am no bird specialist! :)
Birds of a feather
I am so excited to see pictures of those cute little birds. I hope they survive...well I do.
Post a Comment