HOLIDAY CHECKLIST:
[ √ ] Send Christmas card with kids' new picture.
[ √ ] Get Scarletts ears pierced.
[ √ ] Santa came!
[ √ ] Make sure kids are happy.
[ ] Take down Christmas decor. (This needs to be done - stat. It's 85 degrees outside and it feels like summer and like I have Christmas decorations up in summer.)
[ ] Send thank-you notes to people who sent us gifts from across the country.
[ ] Pack for Miami (self and kids).
[ ] Welcome 2009! Wooooo!
[ ] Win National Championship.
Still so much to do!
8 comments:
These are crazy, busy times for you. This kids look adorable with their new Christmas outfits and toys. I can't wait to see them. Love you all, Mom
love the first pic of the kids good luck in Miami
Those kids are so darn cute! Have fun at the ballgame--go Gators! Love you guys, Shana
P.S. Did you get my message? I called you to tell you I loved the Christmas card :)
Linds!
What sweethearts! Pars has that Mack--he will be well loved! Scarlett looks SO cute with ears pierced! Have fun in Miami!
I had a dream last night about a little girl that "needed" her ears pierced. Ha!
Ok, ok....maybe it wasn't a "necessity" but it was just something I wanted to do during the holidays. The piercing, that is.
Shan - I got your message but you were talking SO fast and SO quiet that I couldn't really understand you! (lol) I think I got the gist of if though. Call me.
Lindsellen, What a fun Christmas you guys had. I love Scarlett's earrings. I think of her as Scarley in my mind. Do you ever call her that? How about Scarsellen? Deacon looks pleased with his new scooter. Now you have to put ( )teach Deacon how to ride scooter on your list of things to do! He he!
Have tons of fun with your mom and Russy at the ballgame. Go Gators!
Love, Lisa
They did it! Congratulations Florida Gators! The game was awesome. I'm so glad you guys won and had such a fun time together.
Love, Lisa
Post a Comment