Happy 1st Birthday Scarlett!
We love you so much Miss Scarlett!
This has been such a wonderful year! We truly are so blessed to have Scarlett in our family, she makes us all so happy. Scarlett is the happiest baby I've ever met. She is always smiling and happy. She loves her family and adores her brother. She loves to smile and wave to anyone she sees, especially those who stop us and comment on her beautiful eyes and eyelashes, which is frequently. She has quickly made friends with the cute girls at my gym and gets really excited to see them each morning. Peek-a-boo is her favorite game and she could play it all day long. She has so many nicknames; all of which she responds to..."Miss Scarlett", "Scarlett Jayne", "Missy Moo", "Scars", and most importantly "Bee-bee", which is what Deacon calls her. She can say Mama, Dada, Baba, and Uh-oh. This past week she has taken 3 steps, too!
On the other hand, she does not like to have her diaper changed, her hair combed, or sit in her
carseat. This, however, has been remedied because she got a new big-girl carseat for her birthday! She also doesn't like it when I dress her in jeans and a long-sleeved shirt when it's 82 degrees outside. Like today.
12 comments:
I can't believe your baby is 1!!! Wow that is crazy!! She is beautiful!!
I have been checking today to see if you'd post something for Scarlett's birthday!
Happy Birthday Scarlett! I can't stand that I haven't ever even met you but thank goodness for your mom's blog so I can keep up-to-date. It's obvious that you are adored and loved; there has never been a better dressed child. Hope all of you have a wonderful, memorable day and know that all of us here in SLC (where it's freezing and snowing) love you! PLEASE come soon to visit us! Shana and fam
HAPPY BDAY SCARLETT!!!! SHE US SOO CUTE... HOPE YOU HAVE A BLAST!! LuIS CARLOS SEND HUGS AND KISSES
oh ... 82 degrees ...
Seriously, just kill me now. Scarlett is so stinking beautiful! I hope you guys have a fun birthday!
What a doll!! She is spectacular! I'm glad she had a wonderful birthday.
Happy Birthday sweet Scarlett! She's such a beauty!
You call her Scarlett Jayne? I'm SO honored! She is absolutely beautiful! I hope she had a good day!
Jayne, I have called her that probably since she was born! I don't know why I thought you knew that, but i guess you didn't.
Boy, I can't believe your little baby is one. Time flies. She is a real beauty. It's really 82 degrees at your house. Boohoohoo! I hate snow. Merry Christmas.
We are going to read Gone with the Wind for our book group next month. Frankly my dear Scarlett...you are so damn cute! I think its so great that she loves her brother so much! I like Beebee. That's so cute. You have a beautiful family. I'm glad to be related.
Go Gators!
Love, Aunt/Great Aunt Lisa
She is a beauty
Isnt she just adorable?!? So jealous of your warm weather...last week it was 2 degrees here! TWO!!! You have got to be kidding me...
Post a Comment