While some of my peeps in Utah and the Northwest will be seeing a beautiful Winter Wonderland this weekend, I've decided that I'm not that jealous.
Because this is what I see in my town:

Equally beautiful.
Plus, I remember on an episode of Man vs. Wild, Bear Grylls was in The Everglades. He suggested, if you were ever stranded in The Everglades, to collect and use the Spanish Moss hanging from trees as a bed! It is rather soft...but, ew.
But, you know, just a little survival tip for ya.
6 comments:
Woah - that is really cool (and beautiful)!
Don't tell my husband, but I have a secret crush on Bear Grylls. British + survivor man = hottie!
Me too, Kate!!! He is a hottie!
Linds, I was just telling my cousin about the giant poinsettia bushes you see in December in Florida. You do have some beautiful scenery there. That tree is wonderful.
Is that your tree? Did you know I've never been to FL? I want to come!
P.S. If you don't have snow where you live, just use 20 lbs. of coconut shavings!
Mom, that poinsettia bush is so big this year! And I don't know if you can call them "blossoms" but it looks like it's going to be flowering soon! I can't wait! I need to get meself one...
Jayne: I will head out to buy me some coconut shavings and then to get to FL to visit all you have to do is follow my "mystery footsteps in the snow"!
What would we do without PeeWee?
Lis
Post a Comment