Tonight:
...Deacon met Albert.
...Scarlett was loved by Cheerleaders.
...We tried to get a family picture.

...And Florida will "Sooner", and not later, be the best team in the land.
brian * lindsey * deacon * scarlett * lucia

Posted by
Lindsey
at
10:08 PM
4 comments:
I LOVE the family picture. Congrats on the big win and the big bowl game. So Cool!!!
We watched the game this weekend it was so amazing- I am so happy for you- the family pic is great! I'm excited for Utah too- it is going to be a fun New Years week! Go Gators and Utes.
The family pic cracks me up because it is so typical of our family....Brian can't keep hold of Deacon, who wants to play with the Gators teeth, I'm laughing, and Scars is just chillin'.
Good times.
Linds,
You are so pretty! Fun to see Brian with you guys--I feel like it has been forever since I've even seen a picture of him! You handsome family you!
Post a Comment