Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

9 comments:

l.g. mcfifi said...

I really do not know how you stand it. What lovley kids!

Kristin said...

So Cute!!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Just precious!

Paulina... said...

ohh my gosh LOVE THIS PICTURES!!!!! Love how scarlett is possing... such a girly girl

Kate said...

Wow. I don't even know how to express how cute I think your kiddies look!!

Brimley Girl said...

Trick or Treating barefoot. Now that would be fun. Deacon and Scarlett look so adorable in their costumes and what a great pumpkin on the porch. Love you all, Mom

jayne wells said...

I love those little two! Scarlett has some Andy in her!

We can do hard things! said...

Oh my heck! That is so cute!!! Darling costumes! Looks warm too!

Brandi said...

Wow Lindsey it's great to hear from you! You have such a cute family over there in sunny Florida. We actually were living in Boca Raton for a short time last year. It's fun to see what you've been up to. Talk to you later.
Brandi